We are looking for a VP Sales who will help ReviMedia build an excellent sales approach to lead buyers advertisers. The ideal candidate is a, dynamic, hands-on sales leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment to bring lead buyers on board in the insurance, automotive, home services and financial industries.
- Develop strategic partnerships in vertical
- Develop an excellent sales strategy and execute this directly and by managing a team of sales professionals
- Build and maintain client relationships at all levels through onsite visits, frequent meetings, trade shows and written/verbal communication
- Create business cases for vertical expansions
- Become the go-to expert in the lead generation marketplace
- Lead weekly sales meetings to be on top of sales pipeline and active accounts, review sales targets and progress against goals
- Consistently communicate status of sales efforts to senior management team
- Collaborate with multiple internal divisions to develop proposals, launch, execute and optimize lead campaigns
- Effectively manage closed deals to ensure delivery of campaign goals, lead quality and create continuity
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with a minimum of 3 years experience in online lead generation
- Strong contacts in multiple lead generation verticals, particularly within the insurance, automotive, home services and/or financial industries
- Experience in developing business cases and launching new verticals
- In addition to having experience in data leads, pay per call experience a plus
- Proven successful sales track record, including significant sales management experience in a SAAS solution and B2B selling environment
- Proven experience selling $500k+ deals, meeting and overachieving quota
- Strong leadership, people and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated strong presentation and sales skills
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Ability to develop, sell and implement conceptual sales programs and methodologies
- Experience working with sales support, traffic and campaign stewardship
- Comfortable with “media math”
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to regularly travel throughout the US
Salary & Advancement:
- Market conform salary
- Aggressive bonus compensation
- Extensive benefits programs
- Option plan
Are you interested in this job?
Health Care with Dental and Vision
A productive team is a healthy team. We make sure you stay on top of your game.
We provide you with 401k options so you can plan your future.
Keep your pets happy, healthy and protected with our free pet insurance.
Feel on top of the world in our sweet Tribeca office.
Be part of a team that is at the forefront on groundbreaking lead gen tech development.
Have your cake – We’ll make sure that you celebrate your birthday in style.
Whether it’s Easter, Christmas or New Year – any excuse for a drink, we’ll celebrate it.
With our unlimited amount of stress balls, you’ll be truly ballin’