To support our vastly growing network, we are looking for an Affiliate Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day activities managing a portfolio of affiliates & media buying teams.
The Affiliate Manager must possess a comprehensive understanding of e-commerce and a playbook for successful campaign management, with the ability to leverage data to make thoughtful and strategic suggestions on achieving success. They will work closely with all teams and management to ensure profitability for both the affiliate and the brand or merchant.
• Recruiting new publishers to run CPA and CPL campaigns.
• Negotiating terms of the deal (rates & payment schedule)
• Analyze campaign activity to ensure publishers deliver the best ROI
• Manage the publishers budget, including commission and budget spend
• Deliver publisher marketing reports to senior management
• Develop the publisher marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new publisher partners and delivering sales volume
• Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by publishers
• Experience with Everflow, HasOffers or a similar CRM
• An in-depth knowledge of international publisher markets
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a publisher marketing role
• Proven track record in the previous role
• Effective sales and negotiation skills
• Driven and results-orientated
• A good understanding of tracking technology and mobile advertising
• Bachelor’s degree
• Comfortable working in an established performance marketing company
What we offer:
• Competitive Salary and commission structure
• Comfortable office space in the centre of Amsterdam
• Flexible working hours