We are looking for an Account Manager who will help ReviMedia execute an excellent account management strategy to lead buyers and advertisers. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, service oriented and hands-on sales professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment to manage lead buyers in home services through our sophisticated marketplace platform PX.
- Onboard, manage and optimize lead buyer campaigns while working closely with ReviMedia’s sales team and technical account management
- Become an expert on PX, ReviMedia’s proprietary platform to manage lead campaigns, and transfer this knowledge to our clients
- Support clients with troubleshooting, possible escalations
- Build and maintain client relationships at all levels through frequent meetings, trade shows and continuous communication
- Become the go-to expert in specific lead generation verticals with a strong focus on big potential accounts
- Consistently communicate status of sales efforts, and keep accounts updated in Salesforce
- Participate in weekly meetings to review targets and progress against set goals
- Effectively manage and optimize closed deals to ensure delivery of campaign goals, lead quality and create continuity
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of account management or sales experience with a minimum of 1-year experience in online lead generation.
- Experience in one of the following online lead generation verticals is a plus: insurance, automotive, home services or finance.
- Proven successful sales track record, including sales management experience in a SAAS solution and B2B selling environment.
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated strong presentation and sales skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred
- Ability to sell and implement conceptual sales programs and methodologies
- Experience working with sales support, traffic and campaign stewardship
- Comfort with “media math”
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
Salary & Advancement:
- Market competitive salary
- Extensive benefit programs
- Great perks
Are you interested in this job? APPLY NOW!